We are looking for a Customer Experience Officer to engage our customers and ensure that we fulfill our promise.
You will be the first contact for customer requests and inquiries. You will onboard new customers, manage our CRM and advise them on different video use opportunities, prepare quotations and invoices, receive client briefs and follow up on client payments.
You will also work closely with the Production Manager to ensure that the customer brief is met.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team and we are nimble and quick.
This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
– You will be the first contact for customer requests and inquiries. You will onboard new customers and advise them on different video use opportunities,
– Receive project briefs from customers and ensure that the project brief and customer promise are met.
– Prepare Quotations and invoices.
– Prepare agreements for customers
– Ensure that customers make their payments on time.
– Maintain relationships with previous customers and upsell new product offers.
– Assist with admin tasks.
– Strong commitment to customer service
– Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills
– Ability to communicate and cooperate in a team environment to produce needed outcomes and meet goals
– Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, commitment, and good judgment
– Strong multi-tasking abilities to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Initiative to rectify client issues and inquiries.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel