We are looking for a Video Production Coordinator to join our team!
You must be a quick learner who can take direction well and work independently.
Must have the ability to work well under pressure and handle many projects at once, often with similar deadlines. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Attend production meetings with team and clients.
- Make schedules, shot lists, logs and other paperwork for production.
- Source and hire and equipment for productions
- Organize travel arrangements for team and crew during productions
- Organize accommodation for cast and crew when filming out of town
- Type and distribute schedules or call sheets
- Provide account reconciliations after every production
- Ensure that the footage is backed up and secured after productions.
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional organisational and project planning/management skills
- Quick to understand a brief and provide creative input with a keen awareness of the key principles of storytelling
- You must be flexible.
- Excellent time management of oneself and a team
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Highly enthusiastic and hungry for growth