Video Production Manager - HQue Media
We’re looking for a video production manager, you will be the head of our video content.
Daily tasks include helping us manage video productions, hiring freelancers when needed for projects, manage post-production schedules and communicating with customers to make sure we deliver exceptional value.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team and we are nimble and quick.
This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
- Taking client’s brief from creative concept through to final edit.
- Managing in house creative and production team activities.
- Create systems to ensure the efficiency of the production process
- Outsourcing equipment and talent for selected productions when required.
- Managing deadlines and budgets for projects.
- Strong leadership skills
- Video production experience as a producer or multimedia project manager with knowledge of quality production standards.
- Quick to understand a brief and provide creative input with a keen awareness of the key principles of storytelling
- Exceptional organizational and project planning/management skills
- You must be flexible.
- Excellent time management of oneself and a team
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Highly enthusiastic and hungry for growth